Beautiful butterfly wings in every colour of the rainbow :)
I saw some butterfly wing nail art a while ago, so I thought I'd jazz it up a bit.
I'll try and add some more step by step photo's soon :)
I've got loads more designs at www.10partart.com
- james w. favorited Butterfly Wings 06 Aug 04:40
- Empath favorited Butterfly Wings 29 Mar 16:51
- Leia B. favorited Butterfly Wings 20 Mar 23:11
- Sabrina M. added Butterfly Wings to Hair, Nails, & Makeup 04 Nov 17:59
- InterpretThat favorited Butterfly Wings 05 Jul 17:53
- nikkyk favorited Butterfly Wings 10 May 02:19
- Molly March favorited Butterfly Wings 21 Apr 19:18
- Prisha K. favorited Butterfly Wings 19 Apr 06:36
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Butterfly Wings 17 Apr 15:19
- Netra H. favorited Butterfly Wings 06 Mar 12:44
After painting a base coat, paint 2 different coloured stripes on a sponge, big enough to cover a nail.
Roll the sponge across your nail to cover it completely. You'll have to dab a bit to make it blend nicely. It will also take a few coats to make it completely opaque.
Paint on your wings with a black nail art pen or very fine brush. This is so simple, like painting a quarter of a daisy and filling in the top :)
Add a clear top coat and you're done :D
CO + K User