Paper Pom Poms
When summer is in full bloom, butterflies are welcome visitors to the garden. Celebrate the magic of these delicate creatures with this pom-pom project – a lovely, decorative idea that will brighten up a plain wall. These delightful butterflies can make a girl’s bedroom come alive in a joyous burst of color! Or create an unusual backdrop on a garden wall for a summer party or Fourth of July barbecue. Why not connect a string of butterflies in varying colors and sizes to create a dazzling garland and hang in front of an open window so that they flutter in the breeze.
While this project may look complicated at first glance, it is actually a clever adaptation of the technique used in the Simple Paper Pom-Pom. Take care when layering the tissue paper and you will end up with a neat finished look.
© 2022 Paula Pascual / Carlton Books · Reproduced with permission.
- Key West Witch favorited Butterfly Pom Pom 29 Jun 10:19
- Adrienne S. added Butterfly Pom Pom to crafts 29 Apr 09:20
- Jen S. favorited Butterfly Pom Pom 02 Mar 19:45
- margaret b. favorited Butterfly Pom Pom 04 Nov 13:55
- Alissa B. favorited Butterfly Pom Pom 08 Sep 20:22
- Carlton Books published her project Butterfly Pom Pom 07 Sep 09:00