These headphone are inspired by the song "Magnet" from the Vocaloids.
When I took the pictures, I missed some steps, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
I also took pictures from two different sets. Heh, thats why one set is blue and the other is red...
- mar *ૢ✧ ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ೫ favorited Butterfly Headphones 21 Sep 04:27
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Butterfly Headphones 24 Dec 01:44
- SteamAlyce favorited Butterfly Headphones 01 Dec 02:43
- Meow Mew commented on Butterfly Headphones 12 Aug 02:20
- Anja R. favorited Butterfly Headphones 23 Jul 14:45
- Emiliee added Butterfly Headphones to To do list! 31 Mar 00:20
- Emiliee favorited Butterfly Headphones 31 Mar 00:20
- rawnoodles added Butterfly Headphones to to make <3 18 Mar 04:45
- alexandra g. added Butterfly Headphones to make 29 Dec 20:25
- Lexi H. favorited Butterfly Headphones 12 Dec 03:39
Flip the stencil and repeat for the second wing.
With your newly cut out wings, check where you'd like to position them on the headphones. You can curve the edge to have them fit nicely too.
Once you've figured that out, glue them with your trusty hot glue gun.
First, put a thin line along your curve. Then, stick the wing into place via the 'seam' between the foam and the plastic.
Hold in place while glur settles.