Pretty little box frame, lovely gift for a lady :)
For my big sister on her birthday. :)
I cut the butterfly wings out of card, making the silhouette a little bigger so more of the colour would come through from behind. I used one of my little girl's finger paintings as the underneath colour to make it more personal but you could use anything. Fold the wings up as far as you can and close the box frame.
Ikea sells these frames fairly cheaply and they're really fun to fill.
- Rebecca M. favorited Butterfly Box Frame 10 Jan 17:06
- Katie B. added Butterfly Box Frame to Projects to do 11 Jun 03:52
- nikkyk favorited Butterfly Box Frame 10 May 02:19
- susie entered her project Butterfly Box Frame to Wander & Hunt 05 Nov 13:24
- firstname.lastname@example.org added Butterfly Box Frame to art 25 Aug 22:40
- Michelle D. favorited Butterfly Box Frame 18 Aug 04:18
- Michelle D. added Butterfly Box Frame to Good idea 18 Aug 04:18
- itscthere favorited Butterfly Box Frame 19 Apr 16:35
- ilovepink81 favorited Butterfly Box Frame 24 Mar 01:28
- Raven Beauty favorited Butterfly Box Frame 04 Mar 10:52
susie posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!