I wanted to make these for a Harry Potter-thon my brother and I are going to have. Now I just have to make some butterbeer to go in these awesome cups. I got the glasses from Dollar Tree for a dollar (USD) each. I got the etching cream (Armor Etch) from hobby lobby for $8 USD. It looks like a small container, but I still have so much etching cream left.
- Rebecca M. favorited Butterbeer Glasses 04 Jul 01:20
- Eatacatify .. favorited Butterbeer Glasses 05 Jan 12:58
- Ravens Trove commented on Butterbeer Glasses 09 Apr 16:09
- Ravens Trove favorited Butterbeer Glasses 09 Apr 16:08
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) entered her project Butterbeer Glasses to Dremel Multi-Tool Contest 26 Mar 23:54
- wyonative75 commented on Butterbeer Glasses 05 Feb 22:48
- Zombie Babe favorited Butterbeer Glasses 17 Jan 09:42
- Ciara Baron favorited Butterbeer Glasses 11 Dec 20:21
- Minimax added Butterbeer Glasses to Potter 11 Dec 10:40
- Minimax favorited Butterbeer Glasses 11 Dec 10:40
Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!