Fan created memorabilia from the movie Mean Girls
Inspired by the movie "Mean Girls." This book was designed as a birthday present for my friend. The inside is filled memorabilia from the movie. The left side of the book inside has the plan written on the chalkboard (see photo reference here: favim.com/orig/201106/04/aaron-samuels-army-body-hot-mean-girls-skanks-Favim.com-66105.jpg)while the right side has a various quotes from the movie.
You can use anything to make up the letters that spell burn book. I chose to print off my own font to match the book but you can clip them from a magazine, newspaper, etc.
The ribbon embellishment is my own touch (the original burn book lacks this aesthetic appeal.)
To make the lip marks, I took a photo of lips and cut around the edges with an exacto knife. This left me with a cheap stencil to reuse while painting.
The real burn book has more detailed sharpie lines around the cover, but I left it plain since it is a gift for a friend. They have the right to personalize it.
Pink Binder (can be replaced with a scrapbook)
Hot Glue Gun
Paint (Red Nail Polish was used)
Letters to make up the words "Burn Book"
Paper (makes up the pages of the book)
- Tom B. favorited Burn Book 03 Sep 06:38
- Harjot S. favorited Burn Book 18 Aug 11:15
- Keith N. favorited Burn Book 18 Aug 05:21
- Jerry M. favorited Burn Book 17 Aug 10:26
- Carlsi M. favorited Burn Book 29 Jul 05:22
- Jeff T. favorited Burn Book 02 May 06:00
- Cory B. favorited Burn Book 29 Mar 06:34
- Tierra T. favorited Burn Book 14 Nov 21:47
- phoebe a. favorited Burn Book 12 Nov 07:29
- iheartigers entered their project Burn Book to Jump From Paper 26 Jan 09:06
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!