I have a love affair with anything sweet + salty. Putting brownie batter in between pretzels was probably one of my smarter life choices.
- Jenna Joy favorited Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites 28 Feb 03:16
- Shantelle t. added Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites to food!! 08 Dec 16:26
- Luann R. favorited Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites 06 Sep 02:00
- Kenny the kitty favorited Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites 22 May 17:06
- emilyw24 favorited Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites 27 Apr 22:38
- Millie H. added Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites to Dessert 26 Mar 13:56
- Jen C. favorited Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites 24 Mar 15:00
- reblav added Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites to food 23 Mar 15:35
- Millie H. added Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites to Food and drink 20 Mar 21:33
- Erin Baby favorited Brownie Batter Pretzel Bites 18 Mar 04:58
In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix and melted butter and stir until a stiff yet soft dough has formed. Make sure you get all the brownie mix crumbs on the bottom!
On a foil-rimmed baking sheet, spread out a bunch of pretzels in an even layer. Using a small spoon or cookie dough scoop, scoop about 1/2 tsp-1 tsp of brownie batter on top of each pretzel. Take another pretzel and gently press it into the brownie batter, forming a pretzel sandwich. Repeat until all the batter has been used.
Freeze the pretzel bites for about an hour until chilled and firm. While chilling, prepare the almond bark until smooth and melted. Dip each pretzel bite into the melted chocolate with a fork, allowing excess to drip off. Return the coated bites to the baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with rainbow jimmies.
Store any leftover pretzel bites in a plastic baggy at room temperature for 1-2 days, or in the freezer for a week.