Brown Sugar Cinnamon Graham Crackers
Make your own homemade graham crackers! So easy and addicting!
- Autobunny favorited Brown Sugar Cinnamon Graham Crackers 29 Apr 14:58
- Hella added Brown Sugar Cinnamon Graham Crackers to Cooking 27 Apr 19:30
- Hella favorited Brown Sugar Cinnamon Graham Crackers 27 Apr 19:30
- Hester A. favorited Brown Sugar Cinnamon Graham Crackers 25 Apr 08:55
- Jenn favorited Brown Sugar Cinnamon Graham Crackers 24 Apr 05:12
- KelliDroze added Brown Sugar Cinnamon Graham Crackers to Snacks 22 Apr 13:48
- Beth published her project Brown Sugar Cinnamon Graham Crackers 30 Mar 20:33
Combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and soda, and salt in a bowl.
Cut the butter into small pieces, and use your fingers to mix it into the dry ingredients.
Add the water, honey and vanilla. Combine with a wooden spoon or your fingers.
If the dough is too dry, add more water 1/2 tsp at a time until the dough isn’t too dry or too sticky.
Gather the dough into a ball, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Remove the dough from the fridge and divide it in half. Place half the dough back in the fridge while you work with the other half.
On a baking sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper and a little flour, flatten and roll the dough using a rolling pin. You made need some extra flour to keep the dough from sticking.
Roll the dough to your desired thickness, I eyeball it.
Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into squares and then use a fork to poke holes.
Generously sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon sugar
Bake for 18-20 minutes.
At this point it depends on how you prefer your grahams, I like mine crunchy, not soft. Generally, I will remove the edge pieces because they might be getting burnt and continue to bake for 10-15 more minutes.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can pull the crackers out of the oven, let them cool completely to see how done they are and decide to put them back in the oven if they aren't crunchy yet.
Store in an air tight container.