Wearable Art Brooch
I created this "skellie" brooch from one of my original collages. I used a skull image from a 1901 Cezanne Painting. The crown and bow tie were cut on my Cricut machine. The flower was cut from a plant catalog. I love to collage so I have a big collection of paper images that I play around with until I create a design I like.
I call this "skellie" my "prom king". He has a black with white polka dot bow tie and some kind of flower attached to his orange crown. He is embellished with a red rhinestone.
I used a high quality print of my original collage for the brooch. It is heat laminated with heavy 7 ml lamination film.
You can create your own paper collage and laminate it to make a brooch. If you do not have your own laminator, you can take it to an office supply store like Office Max. I hope you will be inspired to create some wearable art!
- Whimsical Peacock favorited Brooch Laminated Collage Wearable Art 18 Jan 23:15
- kathleen c. favorited Brooch Laminated Collage Wearable Art 30 Sep 02:46
- Christen M. favorited Brooch Laminated Collage Wearable Art 28 Sep 20:52
- Bat Ma'am favorited Brooch Laminated Collage Wearable Art 25 Sep 15:37
- CazSteele favorited Brooch Laminated Collage Wearable Art 25 Sep 07:23
Wendy W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!