One of the best pizza ever
This pizza with its crispy dough and fresh ingredients, runny egg and fresh basil on top is one meal you can hardly forget. The best thing is that you can prepare the dough the day before and what is left to do for morning is pretty quick. You can choose whatever ingredients you like best, use bacon instead of prosciutto or make it without meat, in any way it will be delicious.
- Ariane D. favorited Breakfast Pizza 04 May 03:39
- Lesley D. favorited Breakfast Pizza 15 Mar 14:29
- Pimke added Breakfast Pizza to Essen 21 Jan 13:31
- Marjla added Breakfast Pizza to To do list 07 Dec 18:17
- Laila G. favorited Breakfast Pizza 13 Oct 21:37
- shahaf.ben favorited Breakfast Pizza 05 Oct 19:13
- Cheshire x. favorited Breakfast Pizza 18 Sep 00:41
- bone.muck favorited Breakfast Pizza 12 Sep 15:02
- Anael MarsW favorited Breakfast Pizza 11 Sep 17:42
- D W. favorited Breakfast Pizza 06 Sep 21:12
Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C). If you don't have a pizza stone preheat a baking tray. Dust the parchment paper on which you will bake the pizza with cornmeal.
With your hands stretch the dough at the edges, moving the dough through your hands in a circle. Leave a little more thickness on the edges.
Slide onto the pizza stone or preheated back of a tray and cook for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile crack eggs into separate bowls so it would be more easy to add them to pizza while in oven.
Add the eggs, one at a time, to the center of the pizza and cook for about another 5 minutes more until the dough is nicely golden brown at the edges.
Remove and top with chopped fresh basil. Slice and serve!