A Cheap and Eco-Friendly way to store and display your jewelry!
I wanted an earthy theme in my room, so here is some aspects of it!
- Alice G. added Branch Jewelry Holder to to make 22 Jun 17:24
- Serena added Branch Jewelry Holder to Me 25 May 22:31
- Millie H. added Branch Jewelry Holder to Organize and display 25 Mar 23:11
- nigrummonten favorited Branch Jewelry Holder 04 Feb 03:44
- Claudia E. favorited Branch Jewelry Holder 11 Jan 23:09
Go in your backyard/the woods and find a desirable sized and study branch. Make sure it is dry.
Leave it natural or paint it. I painted mine gold.
Hot Glue the buttons to the hook part of the 3M command strip to try to cover the fact it is not very pretty.
Attach the 3M hooks to the wall, the distance apart will depend on the length of your stick.
Cut equal lengths of the string, tie each end together to make two circles, and put one loop over the 3M hook.
Slide the stick through the other ends of the string and tada! Hang your jewelry for everyone to admire!