The perfect way to accessorize a trendy flower crown.
Braided Updo and Flower Crown features a lace braids on each side of the part that connect into french braids and finish in a braided bun. The flower crown was added to give the look a more feminine touch and I really love how it turned out. The perfect kind of loosely braided updo.
- js-m crafts favorited Braided Updo With A Flower Crown 29 Jun 19:27
- Victoria L. favorited Braided Updo With A Flower Crown 01 Jan 08:53
- Aimee H. added Braided Updo With A Flower Crown to Hairstyling 21 Oct 18:52
- Rebecca M. favorited Braided Updo With A Flower Crown 14 Jun 18:16
- Sierra H. favorited Braided Updo With A Flower Crown 18 Mar 01:19
- Tamra T. favorited Braided Updo With A Flower Crown 12 Sep 12:23
- Barjaa B. added Braided Updo With A Flower Crown to Hairstyles 27 Jun 17:27
- Xirimpi favorited Braided Updo With A Flower Crown 31 May 17:25
- CraftyCat added Braided Updo With A Flower Crown to Fashion 08 Dec 09:55
- Lina D. added Braided Updo With A Flower Crown to Hair 22 Nov 01:25
How to get the look:
Begin with a center part.
Continue the part down the back of the head and tie off the right side.
Grab a flower crown and place it on top of the head, about 3 inches back from the hairline, tie it in the back.
Take a section of hair on the left side right next to the part and divide it into three pieces.
Begin a regular braid crossing the side strands over the middle strand.
Continue braiding a lace braid by bringing in hair from the front and adding it into the braid.
Once the braid reaches past the ear, continue braiding a french braid by pulling in hair from both sides.
Continue braiding until it reaches the back of the head.
Braid the hair a little farther down, in a regular braid, and tie off the end.
Repeat steps 4 through 9 with the right side of the head.
When both braids meet, pull all the hair up into a ponytail.
Divide the ponytail into two halves.
Braid each half into a regular style braid.
Take one braid, wrap it upwards and clock-wise creating a bun. Pin off the braid so it stays in place.
Repeat step 14 with the other braid to create an intricately braided bun.