hip and helpful to look cute and keep those flyaways at bay
I made an easy stretch headband with a few simple materials I had in my craft bin!
- Barjaa B. added Braided Headband to DIYS 27 Jun 19:02
- Lee B. favorited Braided Headband 18 Aug 02:11
- Jackie G. added Braided Headband to Head Bands 29 Jul 20:37
- Nicole F. favorited Braided Headband 28 Feb 01:24
- Witchy favorited Braided Headband 23 Nov 01:25
- Sarah B. added Braided Headband to Jewellery 13 Nov 00:15
Once your trim is ready, cut a long piece of elastic to go around the back of your head. My piece was about 9 inches. You want it to be long enough to reach around from the top of your ear, around the back to the other ear. Im using E6000 which is a great glue for multiple different types of materials. It may take awhile to dry so either hold the pieces down firmly or find a heavy object to prop on top of it for a bit.