Feel like a rockstar!
When I wear this bracelet, I feel like a rocker chick. ;P In this tutorial, I'll guide you through the steps so you can feel like a rockstar too. This is a perfect project to use in coordination with the Pick Punch because it allows you to incorporate different designs within your pick (while recycling old materials at the same time)! Good luck making this bracelet. ;D
- ohsotif favorited Braided Guitar Pick Bracelet 31 Jul 15:01
- Isa B. favorited Braided Guitar Pick Bracelet 02 Dec 22:08
- Marissa G. added Braided Guitar Pick Bracelet to CUTE<3 17 Jun 03:05
- Marissa G. favorited Braided Guitar Pick Bracelet 17 Jun 03:04
- Cassandra S. added Braided Guitar Pick Bracelet to Merch 09 Jan 23:25
- Dori K. entered her project Braided Guitar Pick Bracelet to The Ticket Kitchen 04 Feb 07:00
Gather your materials, starting with the guitar pick. (In this tutorial, I'll show you how to shape the pick into a heart. These are optional steps of course and this bracelet can most definitely be made with a plain guitar pick as well.) Since my guitar pick had lettering that I didn't like on it, I used nail polish remover on a cotton ball to remove it. Use a pencil to draw a line down the center of the pick. This will help with making the heart symmetrical. Next, draw two curved lines to form the top of the heart. You can fill this area in to help you see what the pick will look like.
Time to poke a hole in your heart! Your heart shaped guitar pick, that is. Locate an area that isn't too close to the edge of the pick, but at the same time will still allow your jump ring to go through. Take a needle or another sharp object and start to twist through the pick. You may want to do this on a piece of scrap wood or while holding the pick in the air. Keep twisting until you have a hole big enough for the jump ring.