fast and easy, but on trend bracelet
I made this braided bracelet from leftover scraps of jersey in just 10 minutes or so :) and it stretches, so you just put it on over your hand :)
- Jess W. favorited Braided Bracelet 19 Jan 03:16
- Vivs added Braided Bracelet to Bracelets 09 Feb 21:02
- Martha S. added Braided Bracelet to DIY bracelets 14 Jan 02:50
- Martha S. favorited Braided Bracelet 14 Jan 02:50
- askme2believe favorited Braided Bracelet 28 Nov 16:29
- Kodie B. added Braided Bracelet to Stuff 11 Sep 03:27
- Bat Ma'am favorited Braided Bracelet 20 Aug 20:58
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Braided Bracelet 29 Jun 05:15
Take 3 straps of jersey.
Pull a little so they stretch and you'll see they also curl a little.
Make a knot on one end, start braiding and tie together again on the other end.
Sew both knots together and add some beads if you like. You can also take 3 different colours (or 2), braid along silver thread,... be creative :)