Wear your favorite lyrics on your wrist.
Since making the bracelets with alphabet beads would take like 1000 beads and make the bracelet a couple of meters long i got this idea and I absolutely love how they turned out.
- Alma favorited Bracelet With Lyrics 22 Aug 12:08
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Bracelet With Lyrics 19 Jul 04:01
- Josephine B. favorited Bracelet With Lyrics 02 Sep 05:36
- Max B. favorited Bracelet With Lyrics 24 Aug 01:27
- Barjaa B. added Bracelet With Lyrics to DIYS 27 Jun 18:45
- Tilda entered her project Bracelet With Lyrics to Ladies Of Letterpress 11 Jun 19:49
- Tilda entered her project Bracelet With Lyrics to Harmonee's Creations 02 Mar 16:52
- Mary H. favorited Bracelet With Lyrics 01 Mar 03:36
- SilverSnake S. favorited Bracelet With Lyrics 06 Feb 19:03
- crazedmom favorited Bracelet With Lyrics 19 Jan 03:19
I got my label maker here: http://www.clasohlson.com/se/Präglingsapparat-Dymo-Junior/31-1637
Start typing your lyrics letter by letter.
For my first bracelet i went with lyrics from A Cross And A Girl Named Blessed by Evans Blue:
~She wears a butterfly on her wrist
But she might as well cut it's head off
She's holding out for weapons to kill the ghost inside
Or at least kill the thought she has of killing her mind~
(That song is lovely)
For the second i chose lyrics from Crucify Me by Bring me the Horizon:
~I am the ocean, I am the sea, There is a world inside of me~
(One of my favorite BMTH song ever)
When you're done typing, cut of your label and use the needle to make a hole for the jump rings in each end of the labelthing. Add a jump ring with the clasp in one end and enough jump rings (or chain) for it to fit around your wrist on the other end.
I would love to see other versions of this if anyone ends up making one! nwn