It's a "no-show" !
Have you noticed the commercial for a small device that will keep your bra straps out of sight, no matter what style of top you are wearing? Have you seen what they are charging for it? $14.99 for a set of 3.
Well, I have come up with an alternative that winds up costing about $1.00 each.
- AnA W. added Bra Strap Hider to Praktisches 19 May 16:09
- Teresa T. added Bra Strap Hider to Projects 28 Apr 17:41
- Surf jewels favorited Bra Strap Hider 10 Apr 10:28
- Carol favorited Bra Strap Hider 03 Jun 16:41
- Crystal M. favorited Bra Strap Hider 01 Jan 14:18
- St.Ephanie ^^ favorited Bra Strap Hider 06 Nov 15:33
- St.Ephanie ^^ commented on Bra Strap Hider 06 Nov 15:33
- Shantelle t. added Bra Strap Hider to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 00:53
- greenstyle added Bra Strap Hider to To-make list 25 Jul 03:00
- Tehri G. favorited Bra Strap Hider 02 Jul 09:55
I made this with the "bright white" version of Shrinky Dink plastic. This plastic is mildly flexible, unlike the "frosted" version, which is very rigid. It's just flexible enough to allow easy manipulation in looping your bra straps around it, and with more than enough strength to hold them solidly.
You can see from the pic, the shape you need to cut from the shrink plastic. I made my circle approximately 5-1/2", which shrank down to about 2". It works great! Plus, with shrink plastic, you can use markers, pens, even paint to decorate and colorize your creation. Plus, Shrinky Dinks plastic is also sold in black.