Recylcled from a T-Shirt
Hey guys! So yeah I had this really ugly T-shirt that I never wore and I kept wondering what the hell I can do with it so I remember once being in the store stradivarius and trying on this awesome tube top but of course it was the last one they had and I did not have money on me.
So I got the inspiration from the awesome tube top, you can check it here: http://www.stradivarius.es/en/collection/tops/detalle/1104_bandeau-bow-top-
Since I just used a normal size (well I mean my size )I couldn't make it look like the exact same one as on the picture as I didn't have that much fabric left.
and yeah I hope you'll enjoy this project. Feel free to ask questions and tell me what you think of it ^^
BTW: sorry for the toilet paper on the picture :$
- Sara M. favorited Bow Tube Top 22 Dec 08:54
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited Bow Tube Top 22 Nov 05:14
- vermilia c. favorited Bow Tube Top 17 May 12:21
- C T. added Bow Tube Top to Clothes! x 12 Feb 03:30
- MissCindy favorited Bow Tube Top 31 Jan 13:36
- michele.gonzalez.923 favorited Bow Tube Top 28 Jan 05:57
- TARA R. added Bow Tube Top to dresses and more 06 Jan 02:11
- madd::sunshine added Bow Tube Top to Fashion 22 Dec 16:57
- effy.kingly favorited Bow Tube Top 08 Dec 14:24
- Debi added Bow Tube Top to tops 27 Oct 05:42
Now for the top part, we need to put the elastic and sew along
(so that the tube top can actually hold but if it's exactly your size and fits you perfectly then, you don't need to follow this step ^^)
oh and be careful to make sure that when you sew, the two "falling fabric" that we sewed at the very beginning are well placed before you sew.