A cute piece of soft jewelry
We can see so many designs with bows, in clothing, hair accessories, shoes, hats… It’s a great simple shape which fits into many styles. And it’s so fast and easy to crochet one, specially if it’s intended for a little object such as a ring.
- Key West Witch added Bow Ring to Rings 30 Jun 06:55
- Sue L. favorited Bow Ring 14 May 02:44
- Key West Witch added Bow Ring to Crochet 20 Mar 23:07
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Bow Ring 14 Jan 22:06
- angel.zoey added Bow Ring to Must makes! 10 May 18:34
- angel.zoey favorited Bow Ring 10 May 18:34
- Leia B. favorited Bow Ring 20 Mar 02:12
- Chudames favorited Bow Ring 27 Jul 08:12
- Chachee.rayna favorited Bow Ring 21 Jun 00:59
- Pamela J. favorited Bow Ring 20 Jun 03:31
It’s completely crocheted in the round in a spiral way and constructed of two pieces only.
To start with the ring, ch 12.
R1: Starting in the first ch to crochet in the round sc 12 (if you want place a marker in the first sc of every row so you can count sts and rows easier)
R2: Sc 12
R3: Sc 12, and ss 1 in the first st of this row
Fasten off and weave in all ends. Try the ring, it should fit a bit tight into your finger. With time and use the yarn will stretch a little and we don’t want it to fall off.
For the bow, ch 18. Repeat the same 3 rows as for the ring but now with 18 sts. When fastening off leave a 35 cm long strand and weave in the beginning string only. Put the bigger piece on top of the ring and pull the string through the ring, then wrap the bow tightly right in the middle. Repeat this several times to join both pieces and shape the bow. Approximately when the strand is 8 cm long, fasten off and weave in the end.