Because clips just don't stay on.
Sorry for the no pictures. This is just VERY simple.
I saw anime girls wearing the double bows. I tried the clips and tying the ribbon, it didn't work. Next best thing was the headband! And it works perfectly =]
- Sveta favorited Bow Headband 19 Oct 05:12
- Falene M. added Bow Headband to DIY Look - Snow White 07 Oct 20:28
- Miss_Fit favorited Bow Headband 26 Dec 00:29
- Shaneece M. favorited Bow Headband 29 Nov 04:54
- Jaleesa B. favorited Bow Headband 26 Sep 06:13
- Jaia T. favorited Bow Headband 21 Apr 16:20
- April M. added Bow Headband to have to try 14 Apr 19:55
- OscuraFantasia O. favorited Bow Headband 11 Apr 13:16
- wish009 favorited Bow Headband 01 Mar 00:59
- merriness favorited Bow Headband 31 Jan 17:01
Put the headband on your head and mark (with chalk or tape or anything else) where you want the bows to go.
Turn the bow over to the wrong side and use the glue gun to make a dab. Then, place it on your marked spot on your headband.
Be careful because the glue guns leave the strings behind. Make sure you grab those strings of glue so they don't get on the bow.
Do the same to the other bow and..... TA-DA!
Very simple and cute kawaii bow headband. =^.^=