DIY tiny bow bracelet
You can make these cute bow bracelets in no time! They're super easy to make and look really cute :)
- Rebecca M. favorited Bow Bracelet 15 Jun 03:27
- Barjaa B. added Bow Bracelet to DIYS 27 Jun 18:48
- Calah L. added Bow Bracelet to ACCESSORIES 09 Jan 22:53
- erica.james.372 favorited Bow Bracelet 16 Nov 02:11
- Caitlin C. favorited Bow Bracelet 21 Sep 06:05
- Shirley T. favorited Bow Bracelet 16 Aug 10:57
- tyler t. favorited Bow Bracelet 26 Jul 20:23
- Heather H. favorited Bow Bracelet 26 Jul 02:12
- craftgirl14 favorited Bow Bracelet 18 Jul 15:59
- ephrylll favorited Bow Bracelet 30 Jun 21:48
First, you'll need to cut an amount of satin lace (not more than 4 inches).
Fold the satin lace into half and glue the sides (I used white glue). Wait for glue to dry.
After the glue dries, take the folded satin lace and place the glued side in the bottom (middle) of the folded lace.
Now, start folding the lace in the middle to make bow (start from one side by folding the lace up from the bottom) and press the middle of the bow.
Take a small amount of matching thread to tie a knot in the middle of the bow.
Also attach a small bead in the middle of the bow.