That's one Pretty (useful) bag!
Thanks for looking at my project!
Hope you like it!
This is a bag I made for a friend of mine. I hope the pictures are clear enough to see what it looks like.
I made it from my drawing you see in the pictures. It has a big bow on the front and pockets on the sides. The inside is soft and colourful, with extra pockets.
The bag consists out of 5 big parts:
1. The bag itself, made out of curtain fabric. It has a zipper at the back.
2. The pockets and creases at the front of the bag. This is attached on the top of the bag.
3. The bow at the front of the bag.
4. The firming fabric on the inside.
5. The inside fabric with zippers and pockets.
6. The straps.
I've sewn everything by hand, except for the straps. This is why it took me quite some time to finish this.
I'll be making a how-to in the future, also covering some faults I've made and how not to make them.
I hope you like it. If you want to know anything, just let me know.
MissCindy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!