Put your favorite memorabilia into your self-made bottle necklace with this easy Tutorial
Create your own personalized necklace with a tiny bottle. I turned the bottles into necklaces and put fun memorabilia in them to create a unique and vintage feel. These bottles can be bought online or just visit some crafty stores because that's where I found mine!
- Key West Witch favorited Bottle Necklace Diy 07 May 11:34
- kayleigh.kornaholic favorited Bottle Necklace Diy 05 Sep 02:52
- Angie C. favorited Bottle Necklace Diy 01 Oct 04:39
- Chudames favorited Bottle Necklace Diy 04 Apr 04:01
- Kate H. favorited Bottle Necklace Diy 04 Mar 22:24
- Alex B. favorited Bottle Necklace Diy 13 Dec 19:54
- Alexis J. added Bottle Necklace Diy to Crafts 24 Sep 17:48
- Maxine M. added Bottle Necklace Diy to To-make list 06 Apr 06:08
- Taylor K. favorited Bottle Necklace Diy 01 Apr 00:26
- nessialex favorited Bottle Necklace Diy 01 Mar 00:34
1. Get your tiny bottles and all shapes and sizes.
2. Grab a small piece of wire and glue.
3.put some glue on the wire.
4. Place the wire through the cork.
5. Get some tongs and fold the ends of the wire into tiny circles.
6. Make sure when you bend them, that there is still enough space to get a necklace through there.
7. That was it! Now all you have to do is figure out what cool item to put in the bottle.
I have had so much fun deciding what to place in the bottles, I just walked around the house searching for tiny objects like a treasure hunt :) In the end I choose: Beads, keys, glitter dust, a tiny lightbulb and a piece of paper rolled up as a secret note with a ribbon around it. How much fun that was!
What would you put in your tiny bottle? Let me know and I would love to see your creations!