Looks good enough to eat and magnetic!
I used polymer clay to create mini pies inside used bottle caps.
I then baked the clay according to the package directions.
I used those promotional magnets you get in the mail to make them magnetic!
Just cut a circle in the shape you need and glue to the back of bottle cap.
Since these were a gift I double taped the magnetic part to a piece of paper and put it inside a little bag. I think this makes them look a tad more professional.
- phoenix0365 added Bottle Cap Pie Magnets to BOTTLE TOP MAGNETS 14 May 11:31
- phoenix0365 favorited Bottle Cap Pie Magnets 14 May 11:29
- MaybeAViking favorited Bottle Cap Pie Magnets 18 Mar 16:18
- Twlight.crafts favorited Bottle Cap Pie Magnets 06 Oct 21:36
- carys D. favorited Bottle Cap Pie Magnets 31 Jul 14:39
Felecity W. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!