Super easy necklace
I made this choker a while ago, and I really like it.
It's very simple, but I'll make this a how-to anyway. I'm amazed at how much I wear it.
If I were to do this again, I'd make the hole slightly off center, and use a cap without text on it, just a logo. Though I do think that the fact that I used a cap that wasn't pretty makes the necklace more interesting. I like the character it has: it really is an adornment that is just a piece of junk.
- Key West Witch added Bottle Cap Choker to Jewelry 30 Jun 03:07
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Bottle Cap Choker 22 Jul 03:02
- Jessica N. favorited Bottle Cap Choker 28 Aug 13:07
- kaylene.woods favorited Bottle Cap Choker 28 Jun 23:41
- Addie A. added Bottle Cap Choker to Fashion 11 Sep 17:39
- Brooke C. favorited Bottle Cap Choker 30 Aug 18:42
- Ichigo M. favorited Bottle Cap Choker 22 Aug 01:49
- Doxiedarling favorited Bottle Cap Choker 21 Aug 13:45
Select your bottle cap.
Mine is rather junk-y, because it's the only one I had on hand at the time, and I was bored and hammering nails through things. But you get to pick any bottle cap you want, so you'll probably want one with bright colors, a cool design, or from your favorite beverage company.
Carefully drive a nail through your bottle cap with a hammer.
You can make your hole in the center like I did, or put it off to the side, so the bottle cap hangs nicely like a pendant.