A Neck-warming Friend
Recent x-mas gift commission: Boston Terrier Scarf. Made from yarn & felt. My own pattern. Scarf is extra long for the ability to have a slouchy, or tightly wrapped, look without the design impairing its function.
It took a few tries to get the head how I wanted it. I scrapped the idea of a "true" amigurumi head. Instead, I worked the yarn flat, cut felt in the Boston Terrier face style, then sewed each piece on, essentially "molding" the yarn into the face shape. The head was then backed with felt, then stuffed. The feet and tail are done in amigurumi style, but are not stuffed, to cut down on bulk.
I hope the recipient enjoys this when they open it on x-mas day!
- mizmunchkin1982 .. favorited Boston Terrier Scarf 18 Apr 23:22
- mizmunchkin1982 .. added Boston Terrier Scarf to Crochet Projects (Not Amigurumi) 18 Apr 23:22
- mizmunchkin1982 .. added Boston Terrier Scarf to Amigurumi Projects 18 Apr 23:21
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Boston Terrier Scarf 17 Nov 03:46
- Eleanor favorited Boston Terrier Scarf 20 Sep 18:04
- Chudames entered her project Boston Terrier Scarf to Secret Santa 05 Dec 00:27
- Nancy! favorited Boston Terrier Scarf 21 Nov 00:16
- Chudames replied to a comment on her project Boston Terrier Scarf 17 Nov 23:43
- musicallyknitted ™ commented on Boston Terrier Scarf 17 Nov 18:37
- Chudames published her project Boston Terrier Scarf 16 Nov 22:43
Chudames posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!