Based on Book Page Wreath by joceyfraz
I made this prior to even seeing the other versions but it similar so I'm happy to post it as a version, I just used an old book, hot glue gun, scraps of fabric to glue to the back if roses etc to fast wren them to the coat hanger I have made the circle from. I also dipped the roses and leave in coffee to give it more of an aged look after making them. I had the blue bird just lying around in my craft box waiting to be used for some thing. I hope you guys like it.
- Bayou Jenn added Book Page Wreath to Crafts 16 Jun 00:39
- Laura T. favorited Book Page Wreath 21 Dec 03:26
- Lorraine E. added Book Page Wreath to Vintage xmas 20 Dec 19:35
- jerilyns favorited Book Page Wreath 15 Dec 06:48
- Anna B. favorited Book Page Wreath 01 Nov 23:30
- Suz V. favorited Book Page Wreath 29 Oct 02:30
- Witchy favorited Book Page Wreath 25 Oct 22:20
You Will Need
Xx13.CrowsxX posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!