A great way to jazz up an old book for decoration...
There had been a library cart full of unwanted old books at school. I saw one on immigration and thought of my cousins who had immigrated to the U.S. It had the perfect amount of pages for me to fold the word "dream" so I took the book home with me and did just that. The hardest part for me was creating the plan of where on the page to fold and how many pages to fold for each part of the letter.
P.S. Yes, I did feel a bit guilty about folding the book, but the book is actually still readable; all I have to do is unfold the pages as I read along.
- Pheline H. favorited Book Origami: Dream 23 Oct 20:33
- Conn entered her project Book Origami: Dream to Doxie Flip Contest 02 May 03:02
- Becca loves Origami favorited Book Origami: Dream 23 Jun 20:58
- Conn replied to a comment on her project Book Origami: Dream 15 Jun 23:20
- Potty P. commented on Book Origami: Dream 15 Jun 14:35
- Cynthia W. favorited Book Origami: Dream 05 Jan 23:50
- D. Samone favorited Book Origami: Dream 01 Jan 13:42
- Sandra C. added Book Origami: Dream to Origami 16 Dec 19:44
- Annelies V. favorited Book Origami: Dream 10 Dec 22:15
- Lala chan favorited Book Origami: Dream 09 Dec 02:42
Conn posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!