Make a book bracelet for the fashionable book worm in your life!
Copy pages from someone's favorite book and make them a book page bracelet!
- Crafterella featured Book Bracelet 08 Dec 23:00
- Chandra M. favorited Book Bracelet 07 Dec 11:36
- gypsie_jay favorited Book Bracelet 04 Dec 17:28
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Book Bracelet 03 Dec 21:13
- KMOM14 favorited Book Bracelet 29 Nov 02:29
- Mark Montano published his project Book Bracelet 24 Nov 23:37
See how I made it here:
Cut a long strip of leather that is 1 1/4" wide and 1" longer than your wrist measurement
Mark 1" at the end of the strip
Cut at least 500 mini book pages that are 1 1/4" x 2"
*You will be folding the 2" pages in half creating a 1 1/4" x 1" book
Fold 10 pages at a time to get the crease
Line them up one by one and hold them together with a clothespin
*You'll need as many of these as it takes to circle your wrist
Add E-6000 glue to the folds and glue them on the rough side of the leather
Keep pages upright with a wood block on each side so the dry properly
Keep glueing book pages along the entire strip except for the 1" at the end
Cut a 1" x 1 1/4" piece of cardboard
Glue your book cover to it to create a mini hardcover for the bracelet
Glue the covers to each end with more E-6000
Add Velcro on the 1" overlap to close the bracelet once it's filled with book pages.