these beads feature little 'pages' that you can turn
using a bookbinding technique associated with children's board books, these little beads have pages that fan out to give them their 3D shape...but each page still turns and functions like a page in a book.
Made larger, these could be used as ornaments for the tree or whatever. You could also skewer them onto saté sticks instead of stringing them, and form little paper ball topiaries or cupcake toppers or whatever.
The pages could be pre-printed with a custom design or message, or you could draw individually on each page, or write on them. You could also incorporate other bookbinding techniques like adding pop-ups to the tiny pages, for a really sick little bead.
So go on now and make something! It is later than you think.
- crochetmommie added Book Beads to Jewelry Tutorials 07 Oct 09:07
- Miss_Fit favorited Book Beads 08 Jul 16:08
- Eva C. favorited Book Beads 17 Aug 08:28
- Katie B. added Book Beads to Library 25 Jul 04:15
- Linda L. favorited Book Beads 29 Mar 21:24
- SF B. favorited Book Beads 09 Mar 13:09
- Ninni Ninímél Nalíná ♦ ♏ ♦ favorited Book Beads 05 Feb 07:41
- bigrthanlasagna favorited Book Beads 10 Jan 12:39
- ruthless.biach added Book Beads to Paper craft 28 Aug 21:28
- ruthless.biach favorited Book Beads 28 Aug 21:28
Thank you for sharing.
so true.. i have a partially ruined copy of new moon, i should really do this.
Again, many thanks, please post your versions of this, I am sure you will come up with better and different beads.
CO + K User