A great integration of Legend of Zelda, Henri Bendel, and turquoise!
My inspiration for making this bag came when I was at the mall and, on a whim, I checked out a Henri Bendel store and saw the cutest bag. It was turquoise leather with double chain drawstrings and had a purple tassel on one side. I was so awesome but the price was over $300 and there was no way I was going to put that much money towards a purse (unless it washes the dishes and takes out the trash!).
Later on, I thought I'd just make my own. When I finished it, I thought it looked like a bomb bag like the one Link uses on Legend of Zelda.
I am planning on making shoulder straps/pads to attach at the top of the chains. Having the chains over my shoulder gets uncomfortable after a while. I am looking forward to having fabric straps in there.
- Ophilla A. added Bomb Bag Purse With Chain Drawstring to Old T-Shirt Ideas 15 Mar 23:41
- Ophilla A. favorited Bomb Bag Purse With Chain Drawstring 15 Mar 23:41
- Kaiulani W. favorited Bomb Bag Purse With Chain Drawstring 15 Jan 00:02
- Bat Ma'am favorited Bomb Bag Purse With Chain Drawstring 11 Jul 17:57
- sasashie favorited Bomb Bag Purse With Chain Drawstring 06 Jul 16:39
Roo posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!