Use nature given materials to make this bohemian style wind chime.
Autumn is great time to wander in the nature and collect driftwood. Take few branches, shells and cotton yarn to make a wind chime. This is subtle decoration to have in or outdoors. It would also make a pretty decor to your door.
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Bohemian Style Wind Chime 26 Feb 10:09
- Summer O. favorited Bohemian Style Wind Chime 29 Jan 05:23
- Goddess Crochet added Bohemian Style Wind Chime to Summertime Hippie 23 Jan 16:05
- Kimya J. favorited Bohemian Style Wind Chime 04 Nov 02:48
- PixieFey added Bohemian Style Wind Chime to Around The Home 02 Oct 09:44
- Sannu Vaarala published their project Bohemian Style Wind Chime 30 Sep 09:00
Saw off little bit from the ends to make the wood look clean and finished. Saw off extras so the pieces are about straight with no side branches. Small Japanese saw is great tool for this job. Drill a small hole to one end of the branch about 1 cm from the end. Drill 13 small holes to the longer branch in every 2 cm.
Start collecting the wind chime. Take the longer branch with 13 holes and attach one branch to the middle. Tread the yarn from the hole and make a knot. Knot branches to both sides of the middle branch leaving the yarn a bit shorter. Repeat with another pair of branches. Then take the first shell lines and attach to the branch. Then 2 pairs of branches then shell lines to both ends.