It's been a while so... here's how to make a lady body...
I'm a great magician and I don't give up all my tricks so let's just hope you already know how to make a body but don't know how to sculpt it and make pretties boobies and stuff. Here's how.
- The Bat entered her project Body Building With Yuki Onna to Secret Santa 01 Jan 20:33
- maggie m. added Body Building With Yuki Onna to resource 06 Dec 21:30
- maggie m. favorited Body Building With Yuki Onna 06 Dec 21:30
- maggie m. commented on Body Building With Yuki Onna 06 Dec 21:30
- B.C. I. favorited Body Building With Yuki Onna 15 Jun 02:07
- Alissa B. favorited Body Building With Yuki Onna 13 Jun 17:00
- Nikia N. favorited Body Building With Yuki Onna 09 Jun 22:01
- The Bat published her project Body Building With Yuki Onna 09 Jun 17:51
Start your sculpt by working from the bottom up. I thread through the belly button first and anchor that to the lower most anchor pin on the small of the back (second to last pin on spine). Pull tight and then repeat anchoring through the top of the small of back (third to last pin on spine). This should create the nice slope in the lower spine and a nice deep innie belly button.
Then I anchor the pelvis to the top of the butt. From where your pelvis pins are, you'll want to make a visible thread down toward the woohoo area, thread it through there and anchor it on that last pin point on the spine. Repeat for the other side.
Hips just get anchored to one another, pull tight so that you get a nice narrow waist.
Start your breasts by anchoring the top most pin point on the front to the top most pin point on the back. This will create the dip in the collar as well as your shoulders (which will make a lot more sense when you attach arms). Then when you have your thread out in front of the body, just loop it around the big uni-boob hump you've got going on now and anchor it to the bottom. Pull tight and this will give you two nice, round plushie pillows. The thread should bury itself in the cleavage but even if it doesn't, it just ends up looking nice.