a moisturizing balm with all natural ingredients
All year round my skin needs a little extra moisture here and there, but if you have a new engagement ring to show off, you may want to take a bit of extra care of your hands. This DIY body balm with natural ingredients will make your hands (and lips and feet) happy. So easy!
- Beth Ann E. favorited Natural Body Balm 26 Oct 02:14
- Danielle added Natural Body Balm to Lip Balms 24 Jul 22:19
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Natural Body Balm 19 Feb 21:25
- Wild A. favorited Natural Body Balm 16 Feb 20:29
- Crafterella featured Natural Body Balm 02 Feb 23:00
- Kimya J. favorited Natural Body Balm 02 Feb 00:15
- Jennifer P. favorited her project Natural Body Balm 01 Feb 12:04
- Jennifer P. published her project Natural Body Balm 01 Feb 09:00
Grate the beeswax and cocoa butter.
The ratio that I use for this is 1 part beeswax and 1 part cocoa butter tablets to 2 parts of coconut oil, BUT this is approximate.
Just note that cocoa butter and beeswax are fairly hard, so you will want more of the coconut oil to make more of a consistency that will melt with body heat.