The perfect drink to help the whole family stay cool!
Yield: 4-6 servings
- Emma H. favorited Blueberry Lemonade 22 Apr 17:41
- ElizabethJuddTaylor added Blueberry Lemonade to Picnic with Nessie 08 Apr 16:22
- RareJewel favorited Blueberry Lemonade 30 Nov 05:36
- meaghanmae added Blueberry Lemonade to Lauren Conrad 01 Aug 14:27
- HylianWriter534 favorited Blueberry Lemonade 07 Jul 05:21
- Falene M. commented on Blueberry Lemonade 19 Jun 03:11
- Falene M. added Blueberry Lemonade to Fabulous Foods for Friends 19 Jun 03:09
- Falene M. favorited Blueberry Lemonade 19 Jun 03:09
- Taylor T. added Blueberry Lemonade to home 06 Apr 00:51
- Emo Chick favorited Blueberry Lemonade 11 Mar 20:19
To make the syrup, heat a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the water and sugar. Once the sugar dissolves, stir in the blueberries. Bring the mixture to a light boil and continue to cook for about 5-7 minutes or until most of the blueberries have broken down, stirring every 2 minutes or so.
Remove the pan from the heat. Pour the syrup through a fine mesh sieve. Discard the solids. Set the syrup aside and let the syrup cool completely.
In a pitcher, stir together the lemon juice, water, and the blueberry syrup. Chill. Garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon slices if desired.