What it lacks in appearance it more than makes up for in taste and texture.
Your classic banana bread with a blueberry twist.
- laura.hutchison.965 favorited Blueberry Banana Bread 17 Jul 02:06
- Kimya J. favorited Blueberry Banana Bread 14 Mar 01:15
- Rebecca M. favorited Blueberry Banana Bread 10 Jun 17:59
- SilverSnake S. favorited Blueberry Banana Bread 07 Jun 19:11
- AlterEgo Designs added Blueberry Banana Bread to recipes 17 May 13:56
- Moira A. favorited Blueberry Banana Bread 16 May 13:34
- Moira A. added Blueberry Banana Bread to biscuits & cakes 16 May 13:34
- Miss_Marie added Blueberry Banana Bread to Recipes 15 May 23:23
- Nazia A. published their project Blueberry Banana Bread 12 May 09:00
Preheat oven to 170C/325F/Gas mark 3.
Whisk together the sugar and eggs, and then add the mashed bananas.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger. Add this to the egg mixture and carefully fold the mixtures together.
Add the butter and then carefully fold in the blueberries.
Pour into a greased and lined 2lb loaf tin and bake for approx. 1 hour. Once baked, allow to cool in the tin until cool enough to handle. Turn it out and allow to cool on a cooling rack. Can be enjoyed both warm and cold.