Blue Ocean Nail Art
I love creating nail art that is messy and flows. I think I'm much better at these nail designs rather than the precise ones because this is my style when I'm painting. So, I took some inspiration from the Internet and tried this design out. I think it looks like the waves in the sea which is why I've called it blue ocean nail art.
I really like this nail design and its pretty easy to do. It doesn't have to be perfect which is great.
What do you think of this design? Have you tried anything similar?
- liza.minelli.564 favorited Blue Ocean Nail Art Guide 02 Feb 22:27
- kiki w. added Blue Ocean Nail Art Guide to Makeup 29 Jan 04:37
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Blue Ocean Nail Art Guide 23 Sep 17:43
- larosesands favorited Blue Ocean Nail Art Guide 23 May 07:06
- Jasmine J. favorited Blue Ocean Nail Art Guide 06 Feb 07:49
- Scotstefsnails published her project Blue Ocean Nail Art Guide 30 Oct 15:30
Apply base coat.
I applied one coat of light blue polish to my nails.
I then put a generous amount of dark blue polish and then white polish on to my nail-then using a cocktail stick I swirled the polishes together dragging the polishes up to the cuticle.
I kept adding white polish, dark blue polish and light blue polish when I needed to blend a bit or do a bit more swirling.
Apply top coat.
I kept the light blue polish near the cuticle, the white polish kind of in the middle of the nail and the dark blue polish at the tip of the nail.
It obviously can take a while to dry if you put a lot of polish on to your nails when you are swirling but the end result is pretty cool. So, this is probably a design to try when you have plenty of time to chill and not touch anything. Maybe when you are watching a film?!:)