Cute vs. Deadly
SORRY about the 'You will need'-list! It totally went mad all the time, first my added items appeared double and twice..then after so many attempts to change it, it didn't work... so HERE's the list:
You need a:
- mini barbie doll
- red nailpolish
- Fimo (modelling clay)
- foam rubber
- ribbon for bow
First of all, it was NOT easy to find an affordable doll for this. Mine was 3€ I guess. But I also bought a real 'grown up' barbie which was 5€, so...
- Barbara M. added Bloody Hairclips to projects I likes... 27 Mar 21:57
- Barbara M. favorited Bloody Hairclips 27 Mar 21:57
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Bloody Hairclips 01 Sep 14:11
- IntrepidMoose favorited Bloody Hairclips 09 May 23:45
- Jess W. favorited Bloody Hairclips 08 Mar 03:14
- Ms.Cute_Skull favorited Bloody Hairclips 05 Mar 21:07
- Irene Wildfox added Bloody Hairclips to Jewelry and Accessories 05 Jun 23:15
- Nancy! added Bloody Hairclips to horreur/halloween 21 Mar 22:49
- elarablair favorited Bloody Hairclips 23 Feb 17:55
- marlene j. added Bloody Hairclips to Hår 12 Jan 21:10
Be cruel and remove legs & arms from your dolly. It's not easy (talking about the amount of power you have to spend).
Them color it with nail red polish for the blood.
For the bow hairclip: I bought the bow before, it was just about cutting a little piece of plastic into the right size and glue the bloody arm on it.
The 'leg'-clip was more of an effort but still without difficulty.
1. Cut a circle out of foam rubber
2. place leg into a position you like
3. plan where the strips of fabric shall be
4. glue everything onto the circle
5. paint the fabric with red nail polish + red watercolor
6. make the cleaver out of Fimo and also glue it onto the surface
7. Add hairclip on the bottom.