Nails I did for this festive season..Hope u like it :)
hey guys..sorry i just have one picture of this. I did this on the occassion of Diwali..a festival celebrated in India, which is also one of the major festives here. Also known as the 'festival of lights' i wanted to have some bling bling going on..but did not want too much..so i chose these shades totally going with this festive season. And yes...! I loved it.
Btw..that's my Maybelline Chapstick underneath my fingers. :)
- Syeyon K. commented on Bling Nails ;) 18 Aug 11:43
- Syeyon K. favorited Bling Nails ;) 18 Aug 11:41
- Irisnawer favorited Bling Nails ;) 28 Nov 00:48
- Raashi commented on her project Bling Nails ;) 20 Nov 11:38
- Morgs x. commented on Bling Nails ;) 18 Nov 18:03
- Morgs x. added Bling Nails ;) to Nails/Beauty 18 Nov 18:03
Apply any color on all your fingers leaving the ring finger for some bling. You can also choose to add bling to the thumb if u wish to do have some more of it. And then,choose a glitter nail polish that goes with the other shade and apply on the left out finger/thumb. You can finish it with a nail varnish.
P.S dont forget to add loooooaaads of glitter ovr and ovr again to get that look. Keep it simple, yet stylish :D