Wouldn't rather be blinded any other way.
Leave a comment if you need any help.
I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures, as I did this very late at night. I hope the MSPaint drawings will suffice!
Lace and beading is optional.
- Mikeria W. added Blinded By Love Eyepatch to Things to make 26 Apr 23:47
- Kelsey R. favorited Blinded By Love Eyepatch 03 Dec 23:28
- ShoujoMadness favorited Blinded By Love Eyepatch 11 Jan 09:39
- Kayla G. commented on Blinded By Love Eyepatch 05 Oct 23:02
- Casey J. favorited Blinded By Love Eyepatch 31 Jul 05:11
- linda. entered their project Blinded By Love Eyepatch to Cath Kidston's Sew! Contest 26 Oct 01:49
Cut out your pieces of fabric and lace. Also get your ribbon or elastic out (enough to tie behind your head or to keep it on).
One piece of fabric is a normal square, while the other one has a slit in the middle. This allows you to turn it inside out and sew up without leaving a visible seam.
VOICI and/or VOILA! (: