Make an easy and unique autumn/winter themed T-shirt.
I made this top for my granny and I used her favourite leaves (beech leaves) but this works for any kinds of leaves. This could also be done on a light coloured top with paint, but I love the effect that the bleach gives.
- Heather V. added Bleach Print Leaves On To A T Shirt to Badass Stuff 11 Nov 04:49
- Vany Wundersam added Bleach Print Leaves On To A T Shirt to Autumn 12 Sep 15:01
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Bleach Print Leaves On To A T Shirt 03 Jan 14:10
- jenny.furner favorited Bleach Print Leaves On To A T Shirt 26 Dec 03:10
- daisy f. entered her project Bleach Print Leaves On To A T Shirt to Secret Santa 24 Dec 16:40
Collect some leaves. Different shapes and sizes look really good.
Lay your black t-shirt out on the table with the cardboard in the middle of the area you want to print on so it doesn't bleed through to the other side.
pin the top so that you can only see the area you want to print on.
mix the bleach with a little water and then paint the veiny side of the leaf (older ones have more prominent veins) with a generous layer of bleach.
push lightly on to the T-shirt (or firmly, depending on the look you want) take off and then wait for the orange colour of the print to come through.
repeat step 5 until you have the look that you want.
leave to dry and it is ready for wearing.