The Famous Hedgehog's Shoes, MADE FROM SCRATCH!!
These shoes I bought from K-Mart a few years ago... THEY NEEDED TO BE PIMPED!! As a Sonic fan, I decided to make them Sonic-Style! So here are the instructions... (PHOTOS INCLUDED!!)
- Aerrow101 added Blah Shoes To Sonic Shoes!! to Video Game Coolness 24 Feb 03:39
- PuddyTat favorited Blah Shoes To Sonic Shoes!! 17 Sep 20:15
- Shazziiee commented on Blah Shoes To Sonic Shoes!! 05 Apr 22:03
- Shazziiee favorited Blah Shoes To Sonic Shoes!! 05 Apr 22:01
- Dead4CEREALZ commented on Blah Shoes To Sonic Shoes!! 14 Feb 03:26
- Dead4CEREALZ favorited Blah Shoes To Sonic Shoes!! 14 Feb 03:25
- Afilover47 favorited Blah Shoes To Sonic Shoes!! 21 Jul 00:22
Using the red acrylic paint, along with the larger brush, completely cover those blah shoes of your choice. Be careful not to paint the white rubber parts that touch the ground. The shoes should look like this photo on the left! And wait an hour for the paint to thoroughly dry! Then proceed to Step 3.
Now, get out your two strips of felt, along with a strong glue (I used the glue gun). Place one strip of felt (the horizontal way) across the tongue of each shoe. Glue the ends of the strip to where the red part meets the rubber part on both sides of each shoe. Trim the excess felt off the rubber edging with a pair of scissors. You may now proceed to Step 4.
Finally, get out your yellow acrylic paint and a smaller brush. This time, you only have to paint a buckle design on the white felt on each shoe (outer sides only)! When you have finished painting the image on both shoes, wait at least ten minutes to dry. Now you may enjoy your very own Sonic shoes!! X3