Black Robe Stuff ;)
Made with Simplicity Costumes 9887, view B.
This was a simple enough project, just gigantic pieces and a ton of fabric to work with! It's a very heavy, soft fabric from Walmart (of all places!). I needed 8 yards (which left a bit extra, that I have used for a few more projects)
Now I just need to figure out a good way to close the robe up!
- Tierra T. favorited Black Wizard Robe 16 Nov 19:21
- Bhevarri entered her project Black Wizard Robe to Singer Christmas Contest 08 Dec 21:57
- Bhevarri entered her project Black Wizard Robe to Secret Santa 08 Dec 21:57
- debbie.holmes.568 added Black Wizard Robe to sewing 26 Jun 17:10
- Elizabeth T. added Black Wizard Robe to Geek 06 Apr 13:59
- Bhevarri entered her project Black Wizard Robe to SINGER Dress Form Contest 05 Apr 06:54
- Bhevarri published her project Black Wizard Robe 04 Apr 21:32
LizzyLovesSatan posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!