Cute, customizable nails :D
These cute nails started as something I wanted to do all the same, but I just kept experimenting and decorating my nails with different tools.
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Black & Rainbow Nails 06 Dec 08:35
- Shantelle t. added Black & Rainbow Nails to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 01:29
- fathima s. added Black & Rainbow Nails to crafts to do..... 04 Mar 08:51
- tyler t. commented on Black & Rainbow Nails 10 Jan 02:26
- Ariane D. favorited Black & Rainbow Nails 14 Sep 06:55
Paint base coat onto nails. Paint all nails black. Let dry.
Take your dotting tool and put a line of white dots down the middle of each nail. You can do this on all nails or just one hand. On the thumb do a square of dots 7 x 7. Let dry. On top of the white dots put dots in this order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink.
If you want, slice some fimo cane and stick it on top of your nail using clear polish. You can also do a konad design on some of your nails. I did a white hello kitty on my middle finger of my right hand.
To do the hearts and choco cat on my thumb, tape the sandwich bag taught over a book or something hard. Draw the design using your dotting tools. Make sure the polish is thick. Wait a few hours or a day for it to dry then carefully peel off and stick on with clear polish.
Add a top coat and your done. Remember to have fun and be creative. Also, let dry so you don't ruin it. :D