The Purrfect Makeup
- Sveta favorited Black Cat Halloween Makeup 19 Oct 05:28
- Jessics R. favorited Black Cat Halloween Makeup 13 Jun 07:40
- dontdreamitbeit favorited Black Cat Halloween Makeup 18 May 23:45
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Black Cat Halloween Makeup 22 Nov 15:10
- RaspberrySourZ added Black Cat Halloween Makeup to Makeup 24 Sep 00:20
- koko s. favorited Black Cat Halloween Makeup 17 Aug 07:32
- angel.hackney1978 favorited Black Cat Halloween Makeup 12 Jul 16:05
- Lizzeh entered her project Black Cat Halloween Makeup to Medusa's Make-Up Contest 16 Oct 15:54
1. Begin by applying eyeshadow primer (I used Urban Decay Primer Potion) to the whole lid of the eye and the under the bottom lashes. And stick two pieces of tape from the end of your eye to your eyebrow (this will create a sharp line that you can follow when applying the shadow and liner)
2. Next Cover the inner third (near the tear duct) with white or light grey shadow up the crease.(I use a pallet by Sephora)
3. Then cover the middle third with a medium grey shadow up to the crease. Blend well.
4. After, use the darkest grey you have and apply it to the last third of the lid up the crease.
5. Blend all three colors together with a blending brush.
6. Take the same white or light grey shadow and apply it above the darker colors.
7. Next take your black and apply it to the outer crease line using a pencil brush. Extend the black all the way up the tape to your eyebrow. Blend together
8. Go over your tear duct with more white or light grey to make it very light, and bring the color around your tear duct to the beginning of the bottom lashes.
9. Take the darkest grey you have and apply it to the bottom lashes using the pencil brush (If this line is too think and make your eyes droop, just take a napkin with some makeup remover and clean the line) Make sure to blend this well
10. Use the light grey and apply it right under the eyebrow as a highlighter.
11. Now take your liquid liner and line the upper lashes using a think black line. Extend this almost to end of the black shadow creating a very long wing.
12. Use the same liner to draw past your tear duct and onto your nose to create a "cat-like" eye.
13. Apply mascara and use a pencil liner to apply to your upper waterline and lower waterline.
14. Take either your black eyeshadow (thats what i used) or your black liner and apply it to the bottom of your nose. Trace right along your nostrils.
15. Finally apply your red or pink lipstick.
16. Put on your ears and tail and then your done!!