Birthday Blossoms Card
A pretty floral card that's easy to create - stamp and punch out!
- 114484_2F2016-06-09-034820-Birthday+Blossoms+Cut+Out+_26+Keep+Project+3.pdf 710 KB [ Download ]
1. Fold the Wisteria Wonder Cardstock in half to create card base.
2. Stamp the small flowers on the front of the card in Wisteria Wonder ink (you can stamp
off first if you’d like a lighter, tone-on-tone look)
3. Glue the Crushed Curry strip to the Elegant Eggplant strip so that ¼” is exposed on the
4. Glue to the top of the tag.
5. Wrap the Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding around the tag and tie in a bow on the front.
6. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Basic Black Archival ink below the ribbon.
7. Stamp two flowers and three leaves in Basic Black Archival ink on the 6” x 3 ½” piece of
Whisper White cardstock.
8. Stamp one flower on the left side of the 4 ¼” x 3” Whisper White piece.
9. Colour the flowers with Wisteria Wonder and Crushed Curry ink with Aqua Painter.
10. Colour the leaves with Mint Macaron ink with Aqua Painter.
11. Punch out the flowers with the Pansy Punch and fussy cut the leaves.
12. Glue the leaves to the back of the punched flowers and pop up on the tag.
13. Pop up the flowers (and leaves) on the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.