adding visual interest to my walls
Took about an hour or two total.
- Tracey H. favorited Birds On Line 19 Aug 19:05
- Rebecca M. favorited Birds On Line 19 Jun 19:39
- PetiteElefant favorited Birds On Line 02 Jan 22:07
- TheeCookieMonsterr favorited Birds On Line 20 Oct 09:14
- Witchy favorited Birds On Line 16 Oct 00:58
- M S. added Birds On Line to home deco 10 Oct 08:01
- Syb' favorited Birds On Line 09 Oct 12:57
- Alissa B. favorited Birds On Line 04 Oct 21:18
- Black Veil Brides ^^ replied to a comment on Birds On Line 02 Oct 16:42
- Kelsey G. replied to a comment on her project Birds On Line 02 Oct 14:46
Using the stencil blanks and X-Acto knife, create a stencil of the birds you like. You can use these from either side, so it won't look like your birds are all exactly the same. I used 4 different birds.
Using the tape, create 3 to 4 lines in the space you want. Let dry and redo as many times as needed.
Using your stencil, brush in birds as you like. Let dry and you're finished!