A halter made from an old shirt with a design that glows in the dark!
I made this from yet another shirt I never wear.
My friend gave me a zombie slayer themed survivalist knife for my birthday and I decided to make a top to go with it!
Like I said, I took a shirt I never wear and turned it into this halter that ties behind my neck.
My neighbor had showed me how to paint designs on to shirts before she moved. You take a stencil and transfer it onto the freeze paper on that side that IS NOT the shiny side. Then cut it out and iron the paper onto the shirt SHINY SIDE DOWN so that it is in contact with the fabric. Then you paint in the stencil, left it dry, and peel away the freezer paper.
- Allblack9119 favorited Biohazard Halter Top 13 Mar 07:24
- Lylani K. added Biohazard Halter Top to Lana sewing halternecks 30 Jan 18:15
- C.Rami favorited Biohazard Halter Top 14 Jan 18:40
- Cooki favorited Biohazard Halter Top 13 Jan 05:49
- fetisha favorited Biohazard Halter Top 07 Jan 21:42
- FallenBeyond published her project Biohazard Halter Top 02 Jan 20:46
FallenBeyond posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!