cute and easy to make lolita bow. Totally Kawaii.. ^^
Here is how to create the big lolita bow inspired by my love of lace and all things lolita.
- Rachel B. added Big Lolita Bow to DIY or Crochet Hair Accessories 06 May 13:11
- Melissa Beth favorited Big Lolita Bow 12 Nov 17:02
- yrena c. favorited Big Lolita Bow 04 Feb 01:38
- Siru N. favorited Big Lolita Bow 26 Jan 06:22
- Nankita favorited Big Lolita Bow 13 Jan 21:37
- Carmen S. favorited Big Lolita Bow 03 Nov 23:11
- Nikki N. favorited Big Lolita Bow 23 Jun 17:04
- Miss_Fit added Big Lolita Bow to Next Steps 17 May 23:45
- kikisu favorited Big Lolita Bow 16 Apr 04:34
- Miss_Fit added Big Lolita Bow to Hair and Bows 31 Mar 01:21
measure half an inch pin and sew an then repeat on the other side so you will have neat edges. or you can leave them raw. I used a simple straight stitch. you dont need to sew the width just the length.
Then fold the fabric in half and stitch along the same line. This will make your fabric thicker if its thin.
(sorry bad pic)
then a cut a small piece of fabric 4 inch in length and 1.5 inch wide.
I used double sided tape, which was half an inch wide place that in the middle and fold the fabric in to it, to give neat edges. I found this was the easier way then stitching a small piece of fabric.
Then place the fabric in the middle wrap it round and cut off extra. I used all purpose glue at the back to hold it in place.
you can even add extra rhinestones to the lace design, i add silver rhinestone to the middle of the flower on my lace design. once dry you can wear it.
Then off you go.
I hopw this has help others and if you have any question feel free to ask. :) or if there is a simpler way let me know.
Thanks for looking, hopfully I will post more stuff in the future.