It’s easy to love Biba – she’s just the cutest cat. Her favourite toy is her little catnip mouse, and she spends hours by the window watching songbirds in the garden. When she’s sleepy, she’ll take a long snooze in her basket. You can pet her, but don’t expect her to purr.
- 111499_2F2015-10-15-153753-Biba+Side+1.pdf 1.59 MB [ Download ]
- 111499_2F2015-10-15-153757-Biba+Side+2+-+Reverse.pdf 2.21 MB [ Download ]
- 111499_2F2015-10-15-153801-Biba+Side+2.pdf 3.33 MB [ Download ]
HOW TO MAKE BIBA & HER BASKET
￼1. Use your fingers to gently press out Biba, her basket and her toys.
2. Fold each piece along the dashed lines. 3. Glue each flap to its matching
numbered area. Press the pieces together tightly to make sure they stick!
4. Glue the head (A) to the body (B).
5. Glue the back and the front of the tail together and then paste the tail (C) to the back of Biba’s body (D).
6. Fold Biba’s basket along the dashed lines, and glue the tabs together. Glue the back and front of the toy mouse together.
7. Finally, put Biba in her cosy basket with all of her toys.